BEFORE BOOKING PLEASE BE AWARE OF GOVERNMENT ADVICE AND INSTRUCTION RE COVID AND THAT THE LAKE IS IN STIRLING AUTHORITY WHICH IS CATEGORY 4 RE COVID.
We are removing the online booking facility while we populate the new diary with the major boat bookings for next year. It will reopen at the end of December. To book please pay by telephoning the fishery 01877 385664 or by texting 07710 433464 (leave your name and the day you want to fish). Payment on arrival is also possible but not preferred due to the covid situation. Please pay on line after booking or top up your credit by following the link after booking.
After booking go to the on-line voucher/credit page to cover your intended costs. If you are planning repeat visits put more money on your voucher which can be re-imbursed at any time.
TO PAY FOR YOUR BOAT BY VOUCHER/CREDIT OR TO TOP UP YOUR LAKE CREDIT PLEASE GO TO https://www.menteith-fisheries.co.uk/product/menteith-online-credit-or-vouchers/
TO CANCEL A BOAT
PLEASE TELEPHONE 01877 385664 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (please also be aware of our terms and conditions as last minute cancellations can usually not be refilled despite the day being in demand). If you have a last minute cancellation please text the fishery 07710 433464 and we can immediately make your boat available.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Lake of Menteith Fisheries ltd reserves the right to cancel or refuse boat bookings for a variety of reasons. This right is most likely to be exercised in the instance of severe weather or where an individual has repeatedly booked boats and not turned up (payment in advance in these instances is likely to be required).
2. Individual Boats cancelled less than one day before planned uptake may be required to pay the full price of the booking if the fishery was fully booked. Large bookings (more than 10 boats) are asked to give one month notice for complete cancellation. In practice consideration will be given for reasonable excuse and where the days were not fully booked (i.e. no customers turned away), and where large club bookings are being organised. This would be at the discretion of management and is very rarely asked for.
3. All boat bookers must adhere to the fishery rules.
4. Booking of boats for resale by business is only permissible where agreed by the Lake of Menteith Fisheries ltd.
5. All persons fishing the Lake do so entirely at their own risk (risk assessment is at https://www.menteith-fisheries.co.uk/risk-assessment/ )and the company takes no responsibility for any damage, accident or injury or for any loss or damage to equipment.