SELECT YOUR FISHING HERE
Book your day or evening boat here (for session times and prices see Tariff page). You need to submit the booking for each day or evening separately and you will receive separate confirmation for each session booked.
If you require ROD HIRE or to book a WHEELY BOAT boat or TUITION; please email the fishery at email@example.com (with your contact telephone number) or call 01877 385664 .
If your preferred day is full, email us, and we will attempt to contact you – should the day become available. PLEASE NOTE that the booking calendars show number of boats available per day on mouse over (or a light press with some mobiles) as opposed to boats available (yes/no).
TO CANCEL A BOAT
PLEASE TELEPHONE 01877 385664 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (please also be aware of our terms and conditions as last minute cancellations can usually not be refilled despite the day being in demand). If you have a last minute cancellation please text the fishery 07710 433464 and we can immediately make your boat available.
- Terms and Conditions of Booking
1. The Lake of Menteith Fisheries ltd reserves the right to cancel or refuse boat bookings for a variety of reasons. This right is most likely to be exercised in the instance of severe weather or where an individual has repeatedly booked boats and not turned up (payment in advance in these instances is likely to be required).
2. Individual Boats cancelled less than two days before planned uptake will be required to pay the full price of the booking. Large bookings (more than 10 boats) are required to give one month notice for complete cancellation or they will be legally liable for the cost of the boats booked. In practice consideration will be given for reasonable excuse and where the days were not fully booked (i.e. no customers turned away), and where large club bookings are being organised. This would be at the discretion of management.
3. All boat bookers must adhere to the fishery rules.
4. Booking of boats for resale by business is only permissible where agreed by the Lake of Menteith Fisheries ltd.
5. All persons fishing the Lake do so entirely at their own risk and the company takes no responsibility for any damage, accident or injury or for any loss or damage to equipment.