Our tackle shop is now open for payment for fishing and purchasing of flies etc. The lake is operating under level 2 Covid Guidelines – so bring your mask and social distancing ettiquette :)!
Prepayment before arrival at https://www.menteith-fisheries.co.uk/product/menteith-online-credit-or-vouchers/ helps with social distancing but you are now welcome to pay on arrival.
If you need further advice please call 01877 385664. Further booking advice available here.
TO PAY FOR YOUR BOAT BY VOUCHER/CREDIT OR TO TOP UP YOUR LAKE CREDIT PLEASE GO TO https://www.menteith-fisheries.co.uk/product/menteith-online-credit-or-vouchers/ you
PAYMENT BEFORE ARRIVAL CAN ALSO BE MADE BY TELEPHONING 01877385664. IN SOME CIRCUMSTANCES WE WILL EXCEPT PAYMENT ON ARRIVAL.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Lake of Menteith Fisheries ltd reserves the right to cancel or refuse boat bookings for a variety of reasons. This right is most likely to be exercised in the instance of severe weather or where an individual has repeatedly booked boats and not turned up (payment in advance in these instances is likely to be required).
2. Individual Boats cancelled less than one day before planned uptake may be required to pay the full price of the booking if the fishery was fully booked. Large bookings (more than 10 boats) are asked to give one month notice for complete cancellation. In practice consideration will be given for reasonable excuse and where the days were not fully booked (i.e. no customers turned away), and where large club bookings are being organised. This would be at the discretion of management and is very rarely asked for.
3. All boat bookers must adhere to the fishery rules.
4. Booking of boats for resale by business is only permissible where agreed by the Lake of Menteith Fisheries ltd.
5. All persons fishing the Lake do so entirely at their own risk (risk assessment is at https://www.menteith-fisheries.co.uk/risk-assessment/ )and the company takes no responsibility for any damage, accident or injury or for any loss or damage to equipment.